Author Topic: Getting ideas for possible paint schemes.  (Read 1252 times)

Offline Richie Rich

• Donator
  • Oh how I want to go back in time to the 1980s :(
    • View Profile
Getting ideas for possible paint schemes.
« on: August 04, 2016, 23:01:23 PM »
I am currently on the lookout for eye catching paint schemes I could replicate one of my hurricanes..so I am trawling the web for fancy schemes that would give the old bird a facelift and turn some heads.

First up this racy little number from a HONDA NS250R.  Simple but striking in that the primary red and secondary green colours really go well with white. 

I had a very crude go at doing a child like computer design impression on Hurricane image I had found ! I think it could work..opinions appreciated....more crude creations on their way watch this space ! gribbin12
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 23:03:12 PM by Richie Rich »
With a passion for rare 80s sportsbikes like the GSX-R400 it's small wonder I find myself drawn to the exclusive Japanese grey import scene :)

Offline Golem

• Global Moderator+Donator
  • Ultimate Member
  • I am the center of MY universe
    • View Profile
    • Alexander's Web page
Re: Getting ideas for possible paint schemes.
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 08:56:39 AM »
The idea that I had in my head when I still had mine was a midnight blue bike with a lightning bolt pattern (not a zig zag but really a ball of lightning trailing back) from front to back... I still think that would look epic :)
Veho ergo sum

Offline robvangulik

• Global Moderator+Donator
  • Ultimate Member
  • If you brake late, you're riding fast longer
    • View Profile
Re: Getting ideas for possible paint schemes.
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 10:24:41 AM »
I like the red white and blue official Honda colours (also for patriotic reasons) like this